One Minute Evangelism


This Morning I was in line at a local grocery store. I always plan on giving the cashier a gospel tract. I noticed that the cashier was wearing a gold cross necklace. A thought came into my head, "She doesn't need a tract, she's wearing a cross." I told her that I liked her necklace, she said thank you. Then, I asked her "What does it mean?" She paused and said that she didn't know, it was a gift from her son. I handed her a gospel tract and told her that it would tell her what it stands for. 

Just because someone wears a cross, does not mean that they are a Christian. I am glad I asked her what did the cross mean. I am hoping she will think about it today and read the tract I gave her. Hopefully, the Holy Spirit will open her eyes and understanding. Tracts are a great way to share your faith. 

Witnessing to someone does not require a degree from Biola University. Go out today, hand out a tract, talk to someone, be a witness for Jesus Christ.


Popular posts from this blog

10 Questions to ask a Jehovah's Witness (or other cult member) to Help Open Their Mind

Approaching Two Jehovah's Witnesses to Discuss Christmas and Their Double Standard

The truth that sets free is Jesus!