Unwitnessing Jehovah's Witnesses

I just had an amazing conversation with two Jehovah's Witnesses. I was not expecting to run into them today. I pulled up to the store and looked up to see them right in front of me. I couldn't say, "not today Lord."
We talked for thirty minutes and by the end of the conversation I had told them that the Watchtower Society was a false prophet and the "Good News" they shared with me is a false good news (gospel). Still, they shook my hand and the man said that I was a nice person! Please pray for this couple, I really believe the Lord has been working on the husband's heart.
Below is a video I did about Beth Sarim which is one of the organization's false prophecies and which I talked to the couple about.
Also, if JW's ever come to your door and you're unsure of what to say, just LISTEN to the message they initially share with you. Book a "Bible Study" with them and when they come by ask them where in the New Testament do you see an apostle knocking on someone's door and telling them the message they told you? Then take them to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 and share the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus with them. There is way more to this method. Message me if you want more Scriptures. But this is important because the Watchtower teaches one of the ways to identify "true religion" is by who preaches the good news door to door. They define the good news as a paradise earth message and begin by asking if you are tired of all the calamities on the earth, sickness and death. They then ask, "wouldn't you want to live forever on a paradise earth?" Most people have experienced some level of pain in their life, automatically answer yes, and agree to a Bible study. Most people become Jehovah's Witnesses because they're looking for hope. Yet, true hope is only found in Jesus Christ. This is why Christians have to reach out to them and take the time to reason with them in the Scriptures.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Questions to ask a Jehovah's Witness (or other cult member) to Help Open Their Mind

Approaching Two Jehovah's Witnesses to Discuss Christmas and Their Double Standard

The truth that sets free is Jesus!