I met Ken Ham!

Last week I visited the Creation and Earth History Museum in Santee California. There I met Ken Ham president of Answers in Genesis an apologetic ministry. Ken Ham signed two of my books "The Lie: Evolution" and "Already Compromised". I also received a free DVD titled Science Confirms the Bible, which the museum showed after the Meet and Greet. It covers topic such as:


  • DNA as evidence for the infinite God
  • the basics of genetics and natural selection as they relate to biblical kinds
  • the origin of so-called races
  • the truth about Cain's wife
  • evidence for the world wide Flood
  • the actual time of the Ice Age
  • literal vs. figurative creation days
  • the origin of death, dating methods

I definitely recommend this DVD!

You can purchase it here

Popular posts from this blog

10 Questions to ask a Jehovah's Witness (or other cult member) to Help Open Their Mind

Approaching Two Jehovah's Witnesses to Discuss Christmas and Their Double Standard

The truth that sets free is Jesus!